Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Dear Diary I am addicted to chugar.....

Yeah I LOVE SUGAR!  It's like Paula Deen's obsession with butter, I love sugar.  I need something sweet or something bready (which has sugars in it too gosh darnit!).  I am trying to be healthy and I am reading more books about PCOS.  Breads and sugars are what I need to either control my portions or not eat them at all.  Okay stop there, me not eating bread is like asking people not to breath, its not happening.  I probably should switch to a gluten free sugar free diet but cardboard doesn't taste well.  If you don't believe me check out what I made with beautiful yeast and sugars and flours


Pretzles are yummy for my tummy and turrible for my thighs! 
Paula Deen's Buttery Buttermilk Biscuits




And now I can't fit in my pants....

2 comments:

Carol said...

I shouldn't say it, but those pretzels look delicious!!

Dahnya said...

OMG. Lately I've had a weakness for Mexican sweet bread, specifically these cheese danishes (or empanadas) that El Bolillo is selling. I cannot get enough! And like you, my pants are ready to pop.