Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Dear Diary I am rocking this 10 lb, 12 week challenge like a boss

Here are some updates on my progress (The I can't believe I stuck with it for Four Weeks thus far list)...

  1. I have lost some inches and poundage (I decided not to say how many pounds I have lost because its more about health then pounds plus I don't want you guys judging me when I say oh I lost 10 lbs then next post well I gained 4 lbs)
  2. My fat jeans are no longer tight and so they are now back to being my fat jeans
  3. I should get rid of said fat jeans so I can not be tempted to let myself go again by saying its cool I still have my fat jeans
  4. I am still keeping up with tracking what I eat using Weight Watchers (THIS HAS MADE A BIG DIFFERENCE)
  5. I move everyday for at least 30 minutes (THIS HAS MADE A BIG DIFFERENCE)
  6. I don't ever deny myself something but at the same time I don't gorge on it
  7. I have cut waaaay back on refined sugars and processed food and I don't feel like crap as much anymore it is AMAZING
  8. I have the support of my husband which helps tremendously and yes Celeste he does it in a positive way, he no longer taunts me with bowls of ice cream and calls me a fat cow 
  9. I am learning how to nourish my inner craving, yes I know this sounds all new agey hippy like but its true.  In other words I am doing other activities besides stuffing my face with food to get fulfilled, for example I sew or take Pollie for a walk or call a friend, because I learned that just because I want to eat its not because I am hungry for food, its because I am hungry for life, hahhaaha yeah but its true it really is true.
  10. Last but not least I keep in my mind my goal which is...to take a picture with my fat Jared pants and put it on Facebook when I lose 100 lbs...I kid, I keep in my mind my goal of finding a balance and being healthy so I can be there for myself, Jonathan and my family and friends. Namaste (that's right I am doing Yoga B**ches)
If I ever do this on Facebook you have permission to unfriend me

1 comment:

Carol said...

so proud of you, keep it up!