Monday, February 21, 2011

Dear Diary Friends CAN be supportive,


Hmmm delicious and HEALTHY!!!!!!!!!
I need to work on my camera skills I know!

A couple of Sundays ago I went out to the Cobb-Johnsons to meet their newest addition.  By the way cutest baby burrito ever!  Well Jonathan and I decided to stay over for dinner and knowing that I am trying to stick with a new lifestyle plan of eating they already had a great meal planned.  We had Vegetarian Sheppard’s Pie with Sautéed Green Beans.  And it was goooooooooooooooood.  I will have the recipes posted after this.  I am glad my friends are being supportive during a time when some friends are like okay I will be supportive after we split this piece of pie or after we get are drink on at Happy Hour.  Yeah I know it is hard enough when you go out with friends or visit a friend and try to stick to the plan.  I am easily persuaded, no seriously you can just say “Delena what about” “YES I will go with you to Star Pizza” see you don’t even have to complete the sentence I already know.  Anyways it was nice for the Cobb-Johnsons to have me over and feed us a healthy meal.  I hope all my friends who read this take note and help a Mexican out (me being that Mexican).  
But I still love you Star Pizza... NOOOO I will not succumb to your delicious beer crust.


3 comments:

Dahnya said...

Star has beer crust?!

Delena said...

Yes, yes they do. I have my sources.

Carol said...

yum, that meal sounds good!

hey maybe the restaurant was trying to help us out by STARVING us....kidding....thanks again for picking me up for lunch!