Thursday, September 1, 2011

Dear Diary I am moving on up to the east side...

This is how they do it in the Durty South
Well, my friends of Tejas, isn't that redundant since Tejas means friends, anyways, my friends I have left the Lone Star State.  Yes you read right.  I moved my Fatty McButterpants to a place we call Hotlanta.  Good ol ATL, in Georgia.  Jonathan got a job back in November of 2010 and they told him that they are moving to the "durty" south, where Ludacris was born.  I was not for it at first but then thanks to an old co-worker whose lack of self worth reminded me that I can do whatever I want and not be stuck in a rut at a job I didn't enjoy.  So I said let's do this and now here we are.  Getting to Atlanta was not easy.  We have to sell a house, find a place, find a job (a good one this time) and this time not try to fall through the crust of the earth.

Yeah I was eating like a fat man in a rib eating contest.  I couldn't stop because of stress.  STRESS IS BAD.  But I can also decide on whether or not to let it consume me or just let it go.Well I am just realizing that my stress=eating everything around me.  All I do is eat and drink.  Remember when I decided to give up alcohol, (hohohoheeehehehahahahaha, still laughing on that one).  I immediately went to drinking when we put our house up for sale.  It is freaking stressful and you gotta CLEAN YOUR HOUSE, what what.



Well yeah then something happened...my birthday dinner at Taste of Texas.  I ate so much it hurt and I couldn't breath, seriously.  I suddenly felt like the fat man in Monty Python's Meaning of Life (Section The Autumn Years).  You know the one where he eats everything and throws up in the bucket, then the waiter tells him if he would want a mint and he said no I can't but the waiter insists its just a little mint and he says oh alright then..eats it and well watch the you tube below.  But I seriously felt like that, not cool.  So I got back on weight watchers online.  I was better when I logged my food and kept track of what I was eating.  Also I am googling up places to do yoga and Zumba in Hotlanta.  I took all my pics off Facebook for two reasons, one Facebook sucks in owning crap you upload on there and two no pics of me until I really lose weight.  Yeah Here is to me trying to lose weight, lower my insulin levels and prevent diabeetus, heart disease and control my PCOS, *Cheers* because I don't want to end up like this:

2 comments:

Carol said...

hey lady, hope you are getting settled in!! do they have jazzercise in Hotlanta? I know you enjoyed that workout....

I need to track what I eat too, i use sparkpeople but almost never do it...bad carol bad

oh! you'd be proud of me,I passed up a dessert bar at work this week. I took the long line to get to it as reason I didn't need it...baby steps...

Dahnya said...

You can TOTALLY DO IT!!!

By the way, my mom sent me to see a homopathic (????) psychologist to try and talk me out of eating due to stress.

I shelled out $60 for the shittiest drops of more than likely water mixed in with alcohol that I'm supposed to take twice a day.

I'll let you know how it goes and whether or not you should try to find one in Hotlanta.

PS: it's sad when your mom tells you to find someone to help you control your eating. :(