Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dear Diary Because I am not Fat Enough

And now another thing to add to the website thisiswhyyourefat.com.  I was just reading huffingtonpost.com before I went to bed and saw this
Yes DiGiorno not only has frozen pizza but it has packaged with it cookies, not only that it comes with boneless "Wyngz" too.  Really "Wyngz" that tells me its probably right up there as a chicken mcnugget made with "chyken."  Well to be fair they are nestle toll house cookies which are delicious but still that is too much fatness all around.  And they wonder why obesity is rising. (Don't judge me when you see me at HEB pulling it out of the freezer section because you will be there for the same reason.)

1 comment:

Dahnya said...

Nah, D. Leave it. Frozen pizza is not as good as Star. But you did have me at Nestle Tollhouse*.

*have you seen the Friends episode with Nes-lay Tull-ouse? Can't help but think of it every time.