Friday, January 28, 2011

Dear Diary Healthy Recipe for my Belly

Roasted Cauliflower with Gremolata Bread Crumbs



I thought this recipe looked good, you get cauliflower and it doesn't sound gross!  If you guys have more ideas feel free to share with me in the comments section.  I need all the ideas I can get.  I do love to cook but since I am Mexican the things I cook are covered in cheese and some type of gravy so by all means recipes please.  I am also trying to do more vegetarian recipes, yes I know I do live in Texas and beef is in our blood but man can't a girl not dine on rotting animal carcass just once.

3 comments:

Control Complex said...

Mashed cauliflower is actually not as gross as it might seem at first. Plus they're so low calorie you can top them with some cheese and it's no biggie. Sparkrecipes is a great place to start for healthy recipes btw. Since they're mostly entered by users some are less healthy than others, but they all have nutritional information, which is helpful. If you decide you want to join Sparkpeople, let me invite you so I can get points for it...in fact I'm gonna go invite you now.

HitGirl said...

Hitgirl says - I HEART Cauli-anything. But I really HEART chiliquiles at Teo in lieu of walking. Having said that I have lost 7 lbs since we weighed in two months ago. So that is good, sort of, I was hoping for more.

Delena said...

Hey that's better then me, I gained 3 lbs since we last weighed. Yeah I am awesome. Hence this blog to keep myself in check.