Monday, January 23, 2012

Dear Diary I am making changes for the better!!!!

Well not all at once but one step at a time.  I am excited about trying to lose 10 lbs in 12 weeks!   First off when I started this challege, I learned my favorite southern buttery goodness cook has Diabeetus (posting coming soon!), so of course that motivated me more to challenge myself to not only lose weight but live a healthier lifestyle.  I decided not to just sit down and give up.  I am making more meals and looking at what I am eating and LISTENING TO MY BODY.  I am moving now, whether it be Zumba or Circuit Training (hilarious post coming) or walking, its important to move.  Damn you sedentary lifestyle!!! Anyways just letting people know I am very serious about this.  So check out the little ways I am switching up my food intake. I will post recipes soon!
Chicken, Spinach and Garlic Curry so good!


Homemade Granola! 

2 comments:

Dahnya said...

Circuit training sounds like a great post. Hurry up and share!

The chicken & granola also look really good...although the fun colors in the chicken dish with the deep purple background have the aesthetics snob in me heartily approving without even having to taste it.

Adios to our lazy booties!

Carol said...

the chicken looks good, once I find out your changes to it I may have to try it again!